Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Words and phrases to be banned in the new state...

... when I become dictator for life.

"Due to the need to meet revenue expectations."
"Moving forward."
"Team player."
"Team-building."
Anything involving team.
"Assume makes an ass out of u and me."
"I don't have the bandwidth."
"Strategic planning."
"Utilize."
"That's just how it is."
"It's a good exercise."
"Action-item."
"Priority."
"The world isn't fair."
"Paperwork."
"Efficiency." (and any derivative of that word.)
"Marketing."
"Target audience."
"Customer service."
"Terror."
"Appletini." (or any derivative of martini that is not, in fact, the word martini, which is fine.)
"Webinar."
"It's just not realistic."
"Therapy."
"Frappucino."(or any ucino basatardization)
"Drama-free."
"Branding." (in the marketing sense. Original term ok.)
"No worries."
"impact"

Please feel free to add suggestions. My forces will be marching just as soon as I can learn to feed myself without working in a God damn @#$@#$%# office.

1 comment:

natasia said...

"You're better than that."